Property tax bills will be mailed from the Calumet County Treasurer's office mid December. Here's some helpful information:
- The County does not mail tax bills to escrow companies.
- Checks should be made payable to Village of Harrison.
- Escrow checks must be signed by all persons listed on the front.
- If paying by cash, please have the exact amount as we are not able to make change.
- Taxes are due January 31st. If you want them paid before December 31st for your own purposes, please work that out with your escrow company.
- The Village Hall will be closed Thursday, December 31st. Tax payments received in the mail or left in the drop box on that day will be credited with the 12/31 date. Please plan accordingly.
- Our office now accepts credit card payments. A 3% service charge will be added to each transaction.
- The total amount due is a combination of school, technical college, county and state taxes along with special fees and charges. Questions and concerns about specific amounts on the bill should be directed to the appropriate entity.