Tax Bill Information
- The Clerk-Treasurer serves as the official custodian of meeting minutes from all boards, committees and commissions and keeps a complete record of ordinances, resolutions, and policies.
- The Clerk-Treasurer also oversees elections and is responsible for processing voter registrations, issuing absentee ballots, setting up polling places, and training election inspectors.
- The Clerk-Treasurer's Office responds to open records requests and issues permits including bartender, liquor, tobacco, fireworks, firearms, solicitors, open burning, and annual dog licenses.
- The Clerk-Treasurer is responsible for many of the accounting operations for the Village including accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash receipting, payroll, audits, and tax collection.
- The Clerk-Treasurer also maintains the real estate and personal property assessment rolls and is responsible for all legal notices and publications.
- The Clerk-Treasurer serves as a Notary Public; please call ahead for availability and bring photo identification along with your documents.
A complete directory of all committee members and regular meeting times is available in the Clerk-Treasurer's Office.