Bartender License

To apply for a License to Serve one of the following is required:

  • A copy of an approved server education course certificate.
  • A License to Serve from another municipality that is no more than two years old.

Local, state, and federal background checks will be completed on all applicants. Applicants may be approved or denied based on these findings.

The License to Serve calendar year is July 1st to June 30th.  Applicants may choose a 1 year license, set to expire on June 30th of the current year or a 2 year license, set to expire on June 30th of the following year.

  • 1 year license = $35.00
  • 2 year license =  $50.00 

A "Provisional" License to Serve is an immediate, temporary license that is required if you will be serving alcohol without another licensed server in your presence prior to approval of the standard License to Serve. A Provisional License is $15.00 and is good for 60 days or until approval or denial of the standard License to Serve. 

Approved licenses may be picked up at the Village Hall or can be mailed to the applicant.

Application(PDF, 459KB)