The Village of Harrison Plan Commission acts as an advisory committee to the Village of Harrison Board to:
- Facilitate communication and cooperation between citizens and the governing board while promoting public health and safety.
- Develop a cost-effective comprehensive growth plan, which maintains the balance between agriculture, residential, commercial, and recreational land uses while enhancing the village’s unique quality of life.
Plan Commission meetings are held on the 2nd to the last Tuesday of each month at 6:00pm
- Meeting Notices are posted at the Harrison Municipal Building and on the Harrison Website.
- Agendas & Minutes are posted below.
- Minutes are posted after they have been approved. Minutes from closed session will not be posted until the information is no longer considered sensitive.
Agendas & Minutes