Community Room Rental
Harrison Municipal Building
W5298 State Hwy 114
Harrison, WI 54952
The Harrison Community Room includes fifteen 6ft long tables for a seating capacity of 130 people. The kitchen includes a refrigerator/freezer, stove, microwave, toaster, and standard coffee maker.
Rental of the Community Room is available to Harrison residents only.
- $100.00 rental fee
- $125.00 refundable security deposit. (two separate checks needed)
Reservations & Policies:
- Contact the Harrison Municipal Office at 920-989-1062 x 0 to verify the event date is available.
- The Community Room is available for Village of Harrison residents ONLY. Reservations can be made no more than one year in advance.
- The Community Room is NOT available on holidays or for weddings, receptions, or funerals/memorial services.
- The Community Room reservation is from 7:30 am - Midnight with the exception of weekdays. Weekday reservations (including Fridays) start after 4 pm.
- The key for the Community Room MUST be picked up the week prior to the event.
- The Community Room is reserved once the rental application, rental fee, and security deposit are received.
- Complete and review the Rental Application(PDF, 200KB) including all guidelines and policies.