Joint Review Board
Wisconsin State Statues require that a Village that seeks to create or amend a Tax Incremental District (TID), amend a project plan, have a district's tax incremental base reevaluated or incur project costs for an area that is our of a district's boundaries convene a Joint Review Board (JRB) to review the proposal. For the Village of Harrison, the membership of the JRB includes the following, pursuant to §66.1105(4m):
1) A representative chosen by the Village.
2) A representative chosen by the County.
3) A representative chosen by Fox Valley Technical College.
4) A representative chosen by the School District.
5) A public member chosen by the above listed members
A separate joint review board must be formed for each TID consisting of separate taxing jurisdictions. Each board must remain active for the lifetime of the respective TID.
Agendas & Minutes